This type of skin tends to have a rough appearance, as it lacks hydration and it is very susceptible to external agents, such as temperature changes. You easily identify it because it is a little tight and tends to itch a bit, especially after bathing. Sometimes when the dryness is extreme, you can recognize it by its flaky appearance. As it is poorly nourished, the skin does not effectively fulfill its barrier function. Dry skin can easily be mistaken for dehydrated skin, which is a temporary condition.
However, we have good news for you: a good cosmetic routine can improve that dryness.
- Cleaner: The lune de Velours, Cleanser in balsam, from Argentum. Creamy and luxurious, it contains argan and sweet almond oils, which protect against oxidation and aging of the skin, leaving it silky and smooth.
- Tonic: Calm & Soothe toner essenceBy Glow Hub. With aloe vera, hemp and jojoba oils, it eliminates impurities, reduces inflammation, finishes the cleaning and leaves the skin ready for hydration.
- Moisturizing: Face creamby Dr. Bárbara Sturm. Moisturizing and nourishing, it is key to plumping and nourishing the skin. This cream leaves the skin calm, soft and juicy.
- Cleaner: The lune de Velours, Cleanser in balsam, from Argentum.
- Tonic: Calm & Soothe toner essenceBy Glow Hub.
- Oil: Moon oil, by Rassa. Oil for night use whose function is to restore elasticity to the skin, leaving it luminous and soft. Helps restore and balance the emotions originated during the day. It is pure aromatherapy.
- Treatment Good night sleep maskby Huxley. Moisturizing mask with prickly pear oil, nourishes, softens and gives light to the skin to wake up with a rested and radiant face.