Let's start at the beginning: what is mature skin like in addition to beautiful skin?
These skins are concerned about the lack of firmness and light and small wrinkles and expression lines. Needs change and the skin asks for more nutrition and more complete formulas.
What do you need? We recommend some products to take care of that skin.
- Cleaner: Cleanser, Barbara Sturm facial cleanser. Deep cleanses while balancing and hydrating the skin.
- Tonic: Luster Lotion by Diana Montoya. It tones and hydrates, it has hyaluronic acid, leaving the skin lustrous.
- Moisturizing: The Rich creamby Augustinus Bader. Stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin, and is rich in regenerating argan, avocado and evening primrose oils that help protect the skin from free radicals.
- Solar protection: Mimitika, mineral sun protection SPF50, laconic best-seller par excellence.
- Cleaner: Cleanserby Barbara Sturm.
- Tonic: Luster Lotion by Diana Montoya.
- Serum: EGF serumby Bioeffect. Stimulates the skin cell renewal process. It works during the night to wake you up with an improvement in skin texture and quality. 2 drops are enough.
- Oil: The face oil, by Augustinus Bader. Leaves skin elastic, supple and nourished.
- Treatment: Awakening moisture night maskby Shigeta Paris. Apply this organic mask once or twice a week, at night. You will see how the hydration and light of the skin improves.