The mixed skin They are common. Maybe you have combination skin or have had it or will have it. Maybe. Is a combination of two types of skin: normal-dry (on the cheeks) and oily or with impurities, especially in the so-called T zone (forehead, nose and chin).
This is a good routine for combination skin:
- Cleaner: Purify & Brighten JellyBy Glow Hub. Cleansing gel with clay, black tea and blueberries, to illuminate and cleanse your skin. The most important step. Morning and night without excuse. Better use warm water to rinse your skin.
- Serum: Lumilixir, hyaluronic acid and vitamin c serumby Mabel + meg. The best seller and the best valued. Tried and tested, it brightens, tightens pores and is antioxidant.
- Moisturizing: The Cream, by Augustinus Bader. Stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin, and is rich in antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins A, B, C and E. You can use it morning and night, also on the neck and around the eyes.
- Cleaner: Purify & Brighten JellyBy Glow Hub
- Tonic: Intensive pore minimizer, by Dr. Perricone. Pore minimizing, astringent, balancing toner with AHAs, to even out skin tone and leave it polished and smooth.
- Moisturizing: The Cream, by Augustinus Bader.
- Exfoliating: Sweet therapy scrub mask, by Huxley. Gently cleansing and exfoliates, providing an extra glow to the face.
- Mask: Purify & Brighten face maskby Glow Hub. Finish your cleansing ritual with this hydrating and highly restorative mask thanks to its content of white clay, blueberries, white willow bark and black tea that balance and detoxify your skin.